When a young male or female reaches a certain age, he begins to think about the idea of marriage and engagement.
Perhaps the most important question that comes to young men and women, especially after the age of twenty, is How To Choose A Life Partner?
Each of them begins to think about the specifications that must be present at the other end, what negatives can be overlooked or not, and so on.
Styles choose a life partner
- The rational person, the person who thinks about anything and seriously before making his decision, and his calculations are logical and rational, so devoid of any emotional aspect.
- The emotional person, a very sensitive person, who adopted his decision mostly based on his emotions and feelings, his passion precedes his mind and is defending his partner in front of others to the great love of him, love is the basis.
- A social person, a person who chooses his or her life partner based on the family’s opinions and surroundings.
- The physical person, who chooses his or her partner based on specific physical and physical characteristics, such as length, weight or even skin colour, and so on.
Specifications of life partner
- Be a moderately religious person who knows God in his words, actions and cares; because a person who is not afraid of God will not care for you and will not know how to treat you well.
- To belong to a noble family, known for its good creation, reputation and raising its children.
- Can afford the costs of marriage, such as living expenses, family planning costs and the opening of an independent home.
- To be physically and psychologically fit to have children and raise them.
- To be rational enough to be able to understand with him; because problems, for example, are part of this life, and if this person does not discuss, how you will understand with him the rest of life!
- Has sufficient and appropriate responsibility, which enables him to open a home and family and have children and raise them and deal with them carefully.
- His economic status is good because life requires substantial material costs of food, clothing, special expenses and entertainment as well.
- You have to study its qualities and advantages and disadvantages, too, and face well, some have defects that can not be accepted, while there are defects or bad habits that can be overlooked or even live with.
- Avoid people with certain qualities that can not be tolerated as an example.
Tips for choosing a life partner
Identify the qualities that you wish to be at the other end. It is definitely easier for you to choose the right partner, and the most important qualities that must be present are, to be honest, sincere, and flexible so that you can discuss and share with him easily.
Sit with yourself and put the qualities of the second party in front of your eyes, so that you use your mind away from love and passion.
Stay away from believing that love is enough to establish a lasting relationship that lasts a lifetime.
How do you choose the right life, partner? 8 effective tips to choose
One of the most difficult things facing anyone is to choose the life partner because the wrong choice causes serious problems with severe psychological damage later, and these things have increased in the recent period to become absolute and separate titles are more widespread than before, and the society considers the divorced woman Badly and carried by sin even if the partner of his choice is wrong.
Don't miss our Article on Your Choice of A Life Partners Is Not An Accident.
So you have to choose the right partner for your family and you can choose the views of those around you. Life is short and can not afford to push ourselves into a path full of misery, misery, misery, and pain.
1. Another way of thinking
Change your way of thinking about feelings and feelings Do not think about failure and failure and that this will bring you to it at the end of your marriage, negative thoughts affect the course of your life later.
2. Identify your desires in a lifetime partner
In the engagement, period determines what you want to know about your partners such as ethics and interests and the way it looks at things and its system of telegrams because this may determine the proportion of your compatibility together in the future and know the opinion on the issue of reproduction and the number of children who wish to have them.
3. Define your flaws before your advantages
Know your flaws in your advantages well so you know if this particular person will be able to deal with them or will not be able to afford them.
4. Bring the two families closer together
Make your family close to each other so that they know correctly and to make sure that they will agree together or not because marriage is not just a relationship between you and your husband, but a relationship between two families.
5. Trust yourself
If you are a widow or a divorced woman, think that you have succeeded in gaining experience that will help you make the new marriage a success.
6. Test your partner
To make sure that this particular person is the right partner for you, I test him in some real situations to know his reaction to them.
Points assure you that he is the right partner!
7. Do not rush at the judgment
Do not rush to judge a person negatively or positive personality and emotions need a long time to appear and can not be judged at the beginning of acquaintance.
you may find that you have attracted to a particular person from the spiritual and mental sides, but this does not mean that the right partner for you and may happen, on the contrary, do not rush or hurry in your judgment and take the time to be a clear picture in front of your eyes.
8. Make sure intellectual and cultural compatibility
Do not confuse the intellectual, cultural, scientific and social compatibility with your partner, these things cause the creation of hatred and hatred and make the knot of the sense of lack is increasing, which makes it a battle to prove which of the parties better.
I hope you are like and enjoy our article about How To Choose A Life Partner? So if you want more information related to this. kindly, drop your positive feedback below our comments box